Saturday, January 12, 2008

OMAKASE with kathykatkat

My bestfriend in college invited me to have dinner a few nights ago. so met up with her after work in Alabang and she brought me to this nice japanes resto beside town. kathy is really good when it comes to places to eat! we talked for hours and just enjoyed each other's company. i missed her.. it's so nice to have a friend for over a decade without things getting cold between the 2 of you.. kathy's a blessing in my life.. hope you have your set of friends that you can count on as well..


the place we went to is called OMAKASE. everything we ordered was yummy.. diet shmiet... thanks kath!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u didnt eat their magnificent maki creations?

dessa girl said...

hi sakai, we did pala.. we ordered the crispy or crunchy ones.. yum..

thanks for dropping by!

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.