Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i'm back

i missed blogging..
.
nway, while i was fixing my bag last night, was a bit worried if i'd last the whole week with so little cash in my wallet. with all the sale going on, valentine's day, tin's wedding, etc., i dont think i can stretch my budget. when i looked in my wallet, i had an extra 500 and extra 100 in the pocket of my bag!!!!!!!!!!! love it love it love it... i cried because i felt the Lord's grace.. the great thing about being His child is that He always finds a way.. He takes care of me in ways i dont understand and yet things still turn out fine. Thank you Lord!!!!

3 comments:

Nick Ballesteros said...

Dessagirl, pautang please

dessa girl said...

errrrrrrr.. i owe my sister money nga tapos magpapa utang pako.. haller... ehehehe

Anonymous said...

glad ur back

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.