Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prep Camp

Visisted PREP CAMP 2 weeks ago. i used to be a pre school teacher and this was my first job. the school has a new building and it looks great! it was a surprise visit. sayang nga, was not able to document it. my phone got busted and my dad was waiting for me outside so i was in a rush.. i said hi to the teachers and visited one of sheka's class.. this is the only pic i took. after that, my camera stopped working.. =(
.
i miss teaching so much.. i know this will still be my calling after many years in the corp world.. i wish i could go back to my classroom with my old students (who are probably in 6th grade right now) and just stay in for a rainy day...

No comments:

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.