Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i see something green

after having breakfast in the office pantry yesterday, i waited in line to wash my lovely purple fork. nways, was standing next to the fridge and when someone opened it, i saw one of my baunans inside.. i tried to remember if i have any leftovers, and i couldnt think of any. curious, i looked under it and thought it was kiwi fruit... which was weird because i can finish one kiwi fruit in 3 seconds.. so malabong magtira ako ng kiwi... so when i opened it, guess what i saw!!!!!!!
















yep.. moldy sausages! ewfulness!!!!!!!! harharhar!!!!!! mga 3 months na ito!!!!



i asked the one cleaning our fridge why she didnt tell me or throw it away na.. she just smiled and nahiya daw sha..



gen saw it too but always forgets to tell me. she assumed it was kiwi fruit too.. kasi nga green! then she said: parang naabutan ko pa yan na sausage!! eheheh

No comments:

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.