Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I forgot...

last Monday, i finally decided to have my haircut since my hair was up to my waist already.. (feeling hair talent ba) magastos sa shampoo and conditioner..was supposed to have it trimmed last sat but since i didnt have an appointment, the next available stylist was at 7pm pa.. plus i had my 9 year old niece with me who would probably get bored waiting for me. when i called the salon for an appointment last monday, all 4 stylists i asked for were either on training, left already, and cant stay till 730pm... since that was the only time ok for me, i went on and tried a new stylist. i had a really stressful day so when i got a free massage from the shampoo dude.. sobrang na relax ako..
.
was really happy with my new haircut! my new stylist was really nice too.. while my hair was being blow dried i was thinking of eating rice right after since i was so hungry.... so when i was done, went to the cashier to pay... guess what? NALIMUTAN KO LANG NAMAN ANG WALLET KO.. my gulay! i realized that i kept it locked inside my drawer.. and ang dala ko lang ay ang coin purse ko! waaaa!!! with wide eyes and super shocked face, i told the cashier i dont have money! ehehe.. i called my officemate to look for my spare key and bring my wallet to me.. (sobrang pakapalan na talga ito) but then my other friend went home na and brought my spare with her! panick level 10 itich..
.
buti nlang an officem8 of mine was on her way to landmark already so she volunteered to bring the money i borrowed.. kundi nakakahiya talga dun sa nasa office pa na nagtatrabaho pa ng 830 ng gabi! the humiliation of waiting in the parlor with the whole staff ready to go home (as in nagwalis na silang lahat, patay na yung ilaw, etc.) was so bearable. ang masakit nun talga is i WAS SO HUNGRY while waiting for my friend to come! as in sa sobrang hilo ko sa gutom, i threw up when i got home after eating regular fries!
.
this is the first time i lost my wallet. dont let it happen esp. when going to a parlor.. haay..

6 comments:

goldiqt said...

sobrang yikes nyan dess ah ^_^. Kahit ako, nag-panic while reading your post. Hehehe. Mabuti din may nahagilap ka pang officemate mo. I wonder what will you do kaya if no one's available to bring you money... hehehe. Ako siguro magpe-pray na lang. Hahaha!

Hmmm... that's why I don't keep everything in my wallet. And in those cases that I found a credit card useful. I keep the cards in a separate purse, or just put it in any pocket inside my bag. Pati ATM.

At least you found a way out. ^_^

take care always.

dessa girl said...

hi goldi girl! i dont have a credit card kasi.. takot ako to overspend coz i have a tendency..hehe..

as for cash hidden somewhere else, i dont think i'll have enough to pay the parlor even if i had some in my kikay kit or something..

hehe.. you take care too

Iskoo said...

post ka pic mo with new hairdo :)

nangyari na sa tatay ko na nagpagupit at wala pang wallet, buti nalang may telephone yung barbershop kundi malaking gulo ang mangyayari. simula noon bago ako magpagupit lalo ko munang check kung dala ko wallet ko :)

http://iskoo.net

dessa girl said...

hi iskoo! naku, nakakatakot talga ever!

tsaka nakakahiya dun sa tatawagan mo at magrerescue sayo! hehe.. good for you, you always check ur wallet! fist time ever talga nangyari sakin na nakalimutan ko wallet ko.. tapos tamang tama nagpagupit pako! hehe..

Unknown said...

ano kaya kung walang rescue na dumating, pag wawalisin ka kay ang buhok? hmm ano kaya? but nalang may nag rescue sayo.

show us your beautiful hairstyle.

dessa girl said...

hi cruise.. hindi ko na inisip yun habang nagaantay.. baka lalong sumakit sikmura ko..

baka matulog ako sa prisinto kung walang rescue ranger na dumating! hehe..

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.