Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My (Not So) Little Sister

dencio's
\
This post is dedicated to my little sister, Rona. I am feeling sentimental right now because for the first time in my life, she is moving out. (She's not getting married,'no! huwag po!) She got a job in one of those industrial plants farfaraway in the south. When she told me she applied for a job in Batangas, i never took it seriously. I mean, really. Will she actually WORK there?! halur!
/
But then she DID decide to move there... =(... after more than 2 decades, i will wake up in our room without her there... My parents bought her stuff so she can move in her new apartment with 2 other girls who would work in the same jap firm. drat. she's really moving! (she doesn't check my blog so ok lang magsenti si ate) i will miss going out with you after work.. kahit less gastos sakin yun..haaaay..
/
Although she'll be home every weekends, i'm going to miss her... take care, lil' sis. pag may nang-away sayo, sasapakin ko! God bless your career! Magpakasaya at magpakayaman ka! tapos ibili mo kami ni noel ng bahay, ha????!!!
/
I'll miss you rons! see you next weekend!!!

my sisterhood
/
Kapatid

13 comments:

master CHU said...

Parang may mali dito sa line mo na "take care, lil' sis. pag may nang-away sayo, sasapakin ko! God bless your career!"

sasapakin ko...tapos...God bless...parang contradicting.

What do you think all knowing dessa?

FollenKollen said...

grabe....

alam mo ako rin... although april & I have this love-hate-hate-hate relationship...na miss ko rin yung brat na yun... kasi wala akong mautusan eh... :)

congrats to Rona and god bless din kamo :)

The Accidental Reviewer said...

I missed my sister when she went away to college, but I did enjoy having the room all to myself sometimes. I was able to concentrate on my creative efforts better :)

dessa girl said...

master chu: nahiya tuloy ako. sha sige, i will act like a Christian: "pag may nang-away sayo, I'LL PRAY FOR THAT PERSON. God bless your career!

fisherpau: thanks so much! hm, tama ka jan. wala na rin ako uutusan. does april come home for the weekends though?

cherry:hmm.. i think i'll leave all her pixs and stuff the way it is..pati periodic table of elements niya, iiwan kong nakakabit sa wall namin. pati tuloy ako nagmememorize minsan!

naomi said...

ate dessa, ako walang sistur. ampunin mo na lang ako. wehehehe... joke lang. lamo, baliktad sakin. ako yung umalis ng bahay namin dati para magdorm. ang weird ng feeling. alien na ko sa bahay pag weekends. as in sobrang wala akong alam kung ano nangyayari. kaka-sad din. lagi mo text/tawagan si rona para happy rin sya. heehee!

master CHU said...

ganyan diba?!!! wag ka maangas dud!

dessa girl said...

naomz: oo nga eh. i just gave her a call this morning. she sounded ok. my mom is the one who needs a lot of comforting. as in umiiyak sha, isang gabi palang wala utol ko. helur? kawawa naman.

chu: hindi na po...

Princess Em said...

ok lang yun sexy. separation will develop a stronger bond between u and your sister...trust me.. been there..

dessa girl said...

hi princess em!!!! i guess i have to agree with you. yesterday, i called her twice without me really realizing it.. sana nga mas maging close kami.. let's have lunch or merienda!!!

Princess Em said...

hi dessa...crash course lang po ito dont mind it...

Aileen said...

hay naku, alam mo ba, my first consulting project ever, in my first job, was at SUBIC? straight out of training, fly ako agad for SBMA! megacry ako nun my first night, as in... nakakahiya nga sabihin eh. hindi ko lang alam kung namiss ako ng sis ko. pero 5 years old pa lang sya nun, kaya malamang hinde. :)

dessa girl said...

hi there aileen! talga? i cnt imagine being away from home..lam mo ba si mommy ko naman ang megacry! as in! she feels so guilty daw kasi mag-isa lang utol ko don samantalang she prepares breakfast for me and my dad.. hay, cguro ngayon kayang-kaya mo na kasi you've experienced being away tapos sa europe pa!

naomi said...

ate dessa, awww...i think i know how your mom feels. kasi nga naman diba, everyday for 20+ years nakikita nya ang bunso nya at pinagluluto pa nya, tapos biglang nawala. bigyan mo na lang ng maraming trabaho si tita lyn para hindi nya na maisip (bigyan mo ng maraming labahan, etc. hehe...). hehe, joke lang po. for rona, masayang experience din yun, but then bigla na lang niya marerealize, ang dami pala nya lilinisin, hindi na masaya. heehee!

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.