Tuesday, October 28, 2008

dessagirl's QT



have been finding comfort in God's word lately.. this has been my food.. my strength to do what i have to do..




my quite time has been real quality time with God.. and i thank Him for that..




here are the materials i use:




i found comfort and strength in these words:
~in the midst of turmoil of life, when we think all we want is to be left alone, Jesus extends His nail scarred hand and invites us to be His friends...

~loneliness may be a root from which good things can spring...

~we alone cannot achieve our own dreams. we need the miracle of God's participation

~hope allows us to face the future, no matter how difficult our present may be

~for He has delivered me from all my troubles

~fear not, for i am with you. Do not be dismayed for i am your God. i will strenghthen you, yes, i will help you, i will uphold you wiht my righteous hand.

~the place of solitude is where we are changed. it's where we abandon some of our agendas, discover new directions, and find a new self

~faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen

MY FAVORITE: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" JEREMIAH 29:11

No comments:

Dessagirl is connected to:

Started counting last April 13, 2007:

GoStats web counter
GoStats web counter goofy gethtml

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" ---AMEN.